Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 10 "40 Galleries in 40 Days"

I took a few days to relax and take it easy with the galleries. I did apply to a gallery in Jersey City, New Jersey today. Its a local gallery and it would be nice to have representation there. That make 15 galleries in 10 days.


I am working on a small portrait. Its of the same model and lighting as the pose in the large Currency painting I am beginning to draw out on the canvas. This helps me familiarize myself with the pose and the colors. I always tell my students, the more you know about the subject of your painting, before you begin, the better.
There is a great deal of things going on in my life right now and it could derail my goals and aspirations. Through prayer and patience, I am going to follow through with the 40 galleries in 40 days.
Take Care and God Bless,
Tim

"Maya Mystery"  Pastel on Canson

3 comments:

  1. It's a lofty goal you set for yourself, and I admire you for sticking to it. I have no doubt it will pay off in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...