Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 17 (40 Galleries in 40 days)

Today I am working on my latest "Currency" painting. Its inspired by the verse from Psalms 49:7 CEV  "You can not buy back your life or pay off God". The Currency series is very personal to me but I feel that the message is universal; that money is a tool (an important tool!) but just something that needs to be seen in God's perspective. None us get through the tough times alone. Maybe, in a small way, my paintings would help some us remember that we are not alone.
I am now at 17 galleries in 17 days. I will be looking at three more galleries by tomorrow, since the weekends have other concerns that need to be attendend to. The gallery show comes down this weekend. Thank you for all whom attended and gave so many well wishes.It was a wonderful experience.
Next week I am teaching my first online art class.Let me know if you would be interested.
God Bless,
Timothy

1 comment:

  1. Your making some serious headway with this little project... Hope you hear back soon from some of them, I'm sure something good will come of this!

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...