Thursday, October 14, 2010

DAY 3 40 Galleries in 40 Days

Today is Thursday, day three of 40 Galleries in 40 Days. I sent my work to two of the most famous galleries in New York City. The first was to The Mary Boone Gallery; they had shown artists such as Basquiat and Warhol.I will not be intimidated and will go forward.
I also sent my work to The Marlboro Gallery in NYC. One of the most high profile galleries in the world.  I have worked hard my whole life to be ready and I am recognizing that fact. Faith in God is believing of what is yet unseen!
I hope this inspires some of you to go ahead and walk by faith and not by sight. Anything is possible and I feel this blog "40 Galleries in 40 Days" will be proof positive.
Please let me know what you think?
God Bless,
Timothy

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration, Timothy! You have thrown down the gauntlet! You have made the commitment! You have really challenged yourself! Now we must wait and see which galleries are prescient and recognize your unique contribution to art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry, Thank you so much for your friendship and support. Its scary to throw myself out there but that is the only way to spread our wings and rise above! Thanks again for all the wonderful words of encouragement. Its going to be a wild ride:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive, glad to see you are making the effort and taking the chance! Go Tim!

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...