Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Four, 40 Galleries in 40 days

Hi There,
Day Four in the 40 Galleries in 40 Days, and I am plugging away regardless of my own negative thoughts that try to creep into my mind. Through faith, I say why not me?, when I think why me? When I hear myself think, I am not prepared, I say to myself, now is the time.
I called three galleries and they wanted me to email my website to them. There were two in Boston and the third is in Los Angeles, CA. The three today makes ten galleries in the first four days.
I woke up this morning and I was able to work on a portrait painting in pastel. I enjoy the process of painting so much. Its the love of creating that is the draw for me. I am realizing that I have to find the balance of doing the work and getting it out there. Each will feed off one another. The business of art is not taboo, its important.
I hope that this blog is helping others out there to reach those goals that were always thought as unattainable. I hope you all have a blessed weekend.
God Bless,
Tim

4 comments:

  1. Fine job... keep the faith, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret, I am going full steam ahead!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you should. "WHY NOT YOU?", indeed! You are brilliant. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your encouragement came at the perfect time, I needed that! Thank you for the lift:)

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...