Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Six "40 Galleries in 40 Days"

  

Day 6 was a Sunday and I made sure that I went to church. Giving one day a week to God is important to me. I always thank him for everything. It was very inspiring and felt refreshed spiritually afterward. God is my priority. I am working on that.
I have been working on polishing technique a little bit. Like a prize fighter, I make sure that I am always in training. I like to push my ability to create realistic imagery to the next level. Today I practiced using Venetian red for under painting. If we don't strive to get better and better the work will remain unchanged. For me, linear change is crucial for me technically and also progressing in my expression on major themes within my work.
I sent two galleries in Maryland, my portfolio. One is the The McBride Gallery and the other The Neptune Gallery. The first looked like my work would fit nicely. That makes14 galleries in the first six days. Its Sunday night and I hope you all had a great weekend. I pray your week is an amazing one.

Take Care and God Bless,
Tim

4 comments:

  1. You are making great strides, may your week be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret, its so difficult to continue to submit my work day after day. In just the six days, I have sent my work to more galleries than I have in my whole life.
    I am truly enjoying your photography, its marvelous Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's day 6 already, and you're as motivated as ever! Keep up the great work Timothy!

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...