Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 22 40 Galleries in 40Days

Over the past few days I have sent my work to three major galleries in Miami, Florida. Its a little tougher to keep this going as time goes on. I heard something that really hit home to me over the weekend. It was, "Do what is right even when it feels wrong." In the past I would have stopped at one or two galleries. It feels better to relax and not extend one's self in anything; whether it be a relationship, professional or just to take a chance.
I will keep going. It is not the best feeling to push myself and see what happens. This experiment is not just for myself but for everyone that reads this. I will believe in myself because I want you all to believe in yourselves as well, to have faith in something bigger than our insecutities and fears.
Please let me know if this blog has encouraged you to step forward, to do the right thing, even though it feels wrong.
In my life, my feelings have gotten in the way of my success. I am not saying that feelings are wrong, we need them; What I am saying is that we have to move on something more stable and stronger than just feelings.
I hope this day is filled with all kinds of blessings for you all.
God Bless,
Tim

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reading this post I am in awe of your persistence! It is persistence that will finally get you the recognition you derserve. Then I found this quote; "Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there." ~Josh Billings

    You're half-way there, persist and succeed! All the best wishes that you get what you hope for!

    ReplyDelete

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...