Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Adventures

The completion of my latest major painting, "Rachel", is nearing. Like any milestone in our lives, there are triumphs and defeats. As we grow during any endeavor, we often look back with lament that we could have done it better. How many times have we uttered the phrase, "if only I could be young with the knowledge I have today!"
The truth is that if we aren't pushing ourselves to learn each day and never rest on past successes, we will never do anything that is worthy of our wonderful potential that God has hard wired within us.
Soon, "Rachel", will be out there for all the world to see. I will be proud of her for what I accomplished at this stage during this time in my life.
The amazing 19th century Painter , Ingres, once said, "work hard everyday at your craft and you will do things that astonish you."
God Bless you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will You Join Me and become a Visionary?

What Is Your Vision? Will You Join Me and Become a Visionary? "Ruth" Pastel on Wood 24x20" I know that in your...